• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ on the cuts of vets...

Lol @ CJ taking a paycut. He's not going to go for that, and he's lived up to his contract. He shouldn't have to take a cut.

yeah, even though I think they overpaid him....you don't ask him for a paycut. You ask Beason, Williams, and even Gross ALL before CJ.

Surprised nobody is getting all overly worked up about him LOLing the Panthers and building a dynasty. Somebody needs to dissect that comment! Is he LOLing the Panthers and our chances of building a dynasty??!!?

CJ didn't start earning that paycheck until the ATL game, before that everyone was saying he's making too much. He's still making too much., shaving a couple of million from that ridiculous contract hurney gave him wouldn't hurt, it's for the betterment of the team.

No leverage to ask. He has earned much more of his rediculous deal than others have.

Gee, why did Greg Olsen take a pay cut? He obviously doesn't do his job..

Raging bull everybody.

CJ didn't start earning that paycheck until the ATL game, before that everyone was saying he's making too much. He's still making too much., shaving a couple of million from that ridiculous contract hurney gave him wouldn't hurt, it's for the betterment of the team.

Olsen didn't take a pay cut stupid they just converted a chunk of base salary into guaranteed money that will be prorated over the rest of his contract in some way, and honestly it's a good move in Olsen's case. What we did to Davis in 2012 was more like a pay cut. Why should Johnson get that treatment, and tell me how that restructure we did signifies we're giving Olsen less money?

Wow, at first I thought that the OP was making just making a joke/comment about CJs contract......did not think it was actually a serious suggestion until....

I wasn't serious about it when I asked, he knew that. Probably wouldn't have responded if he thought I was serious.

Gee, why did Greg Olsen take a pay cut? He obviously doesn't do his job..

Raging bull everybody.

Olsen didn't take a pay cut, he restructured. He gets more guaranteed money.

Archived