• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bought a new car today

toldozer

Count me in as someone who owns a Hyundai as well. I am in car sales and work for a corporation that owns every major car brand and allows me to get the best possible deal on any car I want.

Hyundai is the best bang for the buck out there and anyone with a clue is well aware of this.

I owned an Azerra for about 4 years....NEVER had a single issue (not even small ones).

Traded it in three years ago for a loaded Vera Cruz (needed the space for the family). Absolutely love it and have not had a single issue.

My wife and I have owned Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans, etc. And, by FAR the Hyundai is the best quality vehicle we have owned.

Not to mention that my neighbor sells them and gives all of his friends SWEET deals. There are 6 people living on our street who have bought a car from him in the last few years....not to mention that i have hooked up about 5 of my friends with his deal.

Also got an incredible extended warranty through him.

Base warranty is 5 year 60,000 miles (bumper to bumper)....best in the industry.

For only $450 I extended this to 10 years and 100,000 miles (bumper to bumper). Definitely can't beat that deal.

You get yours at Fort Mill Madhatter?

Nope.....Bob Mayberry in Monroe.

I only went there because of my neighbor....who is a great friend of mine.

I don't even take my car in for service....he takes care of this for me.

Had the 15k service done. He drove my car to work on Saturday.....had the service done....and brought it back to me. He does this for all of his friends and neighbors. Guy knows how to deliver quality service.

Hyundai's are great cars. The loaded Santa Fe's are legit full luxury SUVs for 20k less than you'd get elsewhere. 12 year warranties, oil changes for 5 years, there's nothing better in terms of bang for your buck out there. I just bought my wife one and she works with people who drive Audi's and BMWs who are now looking at trading theirs in.

MadHatter is right, only concern yourself with the bottom line - price and interest rate. If you can't afford it, get less car. In general, the invoice price on a new car is roughly $1500 less than sticker on cars less than 30k. If you can get a black book you can calculate the exact invoice the dealer paid and don't pay a penny more(the dealer will still make money on kickbacks). Just stonewall them on that price and they'll eventually take it.

Hyundai's are great cars. The loaded Santa Fe's are legit full luxury SUVs for 20k less than you'd get elsewhere. 12 year warranties, oil changes for 5 years, there's nothing better in terms of bang for your buck out there. I just bought my wife one and she works with people who drive Audi's and BMWs who are now looking at trading theirs in.

MadHatter is right, only concern yourself with the bottom line - price and interest rate. If you can't afford it, get less car. In general, the invoice price on a new car is roughly $1500 less than sticker on cars less than 30k. If you can get a black book you can calculate the exact invoice the dealer paid and don't pay a penny more(the dealer will still make money on kickbacks). Just stonewall them on that price and they'll eventually take it.

black book? that is for used cars my friend. Thats just a weekly guide of the auction value of each car.

the interweb has provided everyone with a great way to save lots of money on vehicles these days. If you take a little time and do some research.

They don't all like it, but the last couple of times I've bought a new vehicle, I deal direct with the sales manager after doing my research. Amazing what you can save.

Archived