• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armond Smith got him a new instrument today

ncguy2184

Those of you being judgmental pud pullers do realize that ho0kahs are primarily for smoking flavored tobacco, right? If he wanted something to Honey Badger it up with he'd have bought a vaporizer. Ho0kahs are pretty wasteful when it comes to that.

But I mean, if it helps you feel better for being born with a tiny pecker, keep on keeping on.

Bong or not, guy should still be cut honestly. A running back struggling to make the roster should be trying to get better, not killing his lung capacity. And yes I'm being serious. These idiots don't realize the average lifespan for a player like him is about 2-3 years in the league, shouldn't be doing anything to hurt his chances athletically.

largely, businesses only avoid controversy due to the public's ignorance.. when you get to the root of the issue, you'll start to see how predictable this thread truly is..

you can only thank yourself for such ridiculous reactions...

Bong or not, guy should still be cut honestly. A running back struggling to make the roster should be trying to get better, not killing his lung capacity. And yes I'm being serious. These idiots don't realize the average lifespan for a player like him is about 2-3 years in the league, shouldn't be doing anything to hurt his chances athletically.

lol

Archived