• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ted Ginn joins the Panthers on a one-year deal

Cam2Ligit2Quit

Isnt it sad that Hurney led us here? To people ripping their tear filled eyes out of their screaming heads like a michael Jackson concert at the signing of a returner, and then getting so blatantly (and pitifully) defensive when reminded that that's all he is...

BUT I KNOW HIS NAME!!

No, sign one elite KR, cut the horde of wannabe KR/PR that are average at best and can't play WR, but have sucked up roster spots for years. I still want a 1st or 2nd round WR, but I'm happy with the signing. If some miracle happens, and Proehl/Smith can develop him into the top 10 pick he was projected as, we got one hell of a bargain.

Okay. Give me a list of who you will be bringing in to replace them with our non existent salary cap space.

Playing Madden isn't the same as being a real world GM.

Ginn's PR average the last 3 years: 13.4, 12.3, 10.2

Ginn's KR average the last 3 years: 21.1, 27.6, 23.0

Our return game just got great

I think he had an injury last year which slowed him down, hopefully he can return to form this year in the return game.

Ginn most likely is #4 since Adams and Gettis are in Rivera's dog house.

As if you are in RR's back pocket when he talks of Gettis and know what you are speaking of. I recall last year that RR can't wait to see Gettis come back healthy to add his speed to blow out the top of defenses with his speed.

Looking at the roster now, DT, OL, and WR are the 3 weaknesses. If we sign Boothe, DT and WR will be our top 2 draft picks I believe.

Hopefully we can get a #2 CB in FA, but I'm not holding my breath.

Don't forget linebacker, because I am not so sure I want to see Beason or Davis trying to check the Grahams and Gonzo's of the league. Now that Godfrey is the fs, we need a linebacker that can man the tight ends in this league that have been ripping a hole in our defense for the past 5 years easily.

It's easy to forget where some of the other holes are until you see on game days that tight ends always end up carry the load when their teams are down and get those big 3rd down receptions and leave our defense with their tongues hanging out because they are dog tired. That's the main reason why Anderson was let go of, he couldn't hold his own against athletic tight ends. Ever wonder why he is still available? He's a liability in game winning situations.

Archived