• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some WR Wonderlic Scores

RockyTopVol

Wow!

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/tennessees-patterson-with-plenty-of-talent-and-question-marks-rt9i5uj-203524771.html

Justin Hunter with 12, Cordarelle Patterson with 11, and Tavon Austin with a whopping 7. I've taken a few of these available online, and I find it fascinating that some of these kids can even tie their own shoes. You could literally score a 7 without reading the questions.

I got a 39 (out of 40) in the only one I took. That sounds likes it's bragging but it ain't. I have no idea how these guys score so low every year because there's simply no way any human capable of fluently speaking the English language can do so low without some kind of extracurricular factor involved.

The interesting part is that trainers get questions like these together and actually drill players with them to try and raise their scores. I wonder how low they be without the practice. Given there is no penalty for guesses, you would get some right simply by guessing. After all it is multiple choice. What did LaFell and Jarrett get. Both of them had trouble picking up the offense. I think they were pretty low if IRC.

Anyone got a link to this years Wonderlic questions or previous ones. I'd like to try doing it for fun.

http://wzus1.ask.com/r?t=p&d=us&s=a&c=a&app=a16&dqi=lafell%2Bwonderlic&askid=5fd49bb6-fd36-47ef-9878-5408b1a26bd5-0-us_gsb&l=dir&o=102383&oo=102383&sv=0a5ca9cf&ip=18b5c428&id=3EED5EEF8FDDAF0B843A6DB5E8BD307B&q=Free+Copy+of+Wonderlic+Test&p=1&qs=466&ac=652&g=1644INwDdbfAGf&cu.wz=0&en=te&io=0&ep=&eo=&b=a010&bc=&br=&tp=d&ec=1&pt=NFL%20Wonderlic%20Test%20%7C%20Sample%20Test%20-%20Compare%20Your%20Score%20to%20NFL%20...&ex=tsrc%3Dtled&url=&u=http://www.nicholascreative.com/footballiq/

aj green scored a 10.

it's not really a factor.

True, but it's still interesting every year. I did one of these last year and got 32. I was not a great student in college but I still slipped by and graduated. How can a guy that scores a 7 even get into college? I get that athletes get more cushion, but a 7...seriously?? These guys are barely literate.

True, but it's still interesting every year. I did one of these last year and got 32. I was not a great student in college but I still slipped by and graduated. How can a guy that scores a 7 even get into college? I get that athletes get more cushion, but a 7...seriously?? These guys are barely literate.

test anxiety.

scoring badly on a test is not the sign that you're dumb. it's not a sign that you can't do your job.

Archived