• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Dream Draft

Dash Global

Don't like the first three picks at all.

Rather have Allen, Woods, or Patterson and one of those guys should be there with that pick. Hopkins has put himself in some bad situations during the draft process and has gotten a bad rap from the way he's treated reporters during the combine and pro day events. He also dropped some really easy passes in the drills at Clemson.

Don't like Short, He's too inconsistent for a DT being picked that high. Plus he's probably not there at that pick in the second round.

Rambo is well, bad... Off the field issues, bad angles, horrible at getting off blocks, bad read and reaction skills and below average instincts, All of those wonderful things without having elite speed. He's like the 8th ranked safety in the class. I'd rather have Wilcox, S. Thomas, and Shaun Williams his team mate over him at that spot.

You love some Bacarri Rambo.

This isn't terrible, but if you're gonna call it a "dream draft", I think it should include Star Lotulelei. Sure, that wouldn't allow us to trade down, but that is a bad man, and I really think he's one of the best players in this entire draft.

Archived