• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Feel Sorry for Mike Shula

chknwing

How many of those aforementioned teams had back to back top ten offenses when they made those picks?

Cam has been a one man wrecking crew overall the last 2 years....I would imagine if we actually were building around him we could start winning instead of him carrying us. His back has got to be hurting...bc he has done all that essentially with the pieces for Fox...

Cam has been a one man wrecking crew overall the last 2 years....I would imagine if we actually were building around him we could start winning instead of him carrying us. His back has got to be hurting....

How many blown leads did we have last season? That tends to be defense, and will ease the pain on his back.

Cam has been a one man wrecking crew overall the last 2 years....I would imagine if we actually were building around him we could start winning instead of him carrying us. His back has got to be hurting...bc he has done all that essentially with the pieces for Fox...

How many passing TD came off screens last year? I remember a bunch. That isn't taking away from Cam, but we had several guys make big plays after the catch as well.

How many passing TD came off screens last year? I remember a bunch. That isn't taking away from Cam, but we had several guys make big plays after the catch as well.

Maybe we throw screens because....who goes deep?

Answer: no one on our team can stretch the field

The offense was built for Cam day one with the Olsen deal and guys on the roster. Can you name the number of times those guys have led a top 12 offense? Or even top 15? I can, and it's zero.

There's a difference in starting from something and nothing.

Adding one middle aged TE the Bears where giving away isn't building an offense around Cam...

Cam has been greatly a one man show...having to do too much. It is amazing what he has done. Speaks for how talented he is....not that we are building around him.

If we where building around him....our OL wouldn't be this weak heading into year 3, Fox's RBs wouldn't be clapping on the sideline, and we would have drafted him some young WRs that fit our scheme.

Newton is a JR guy though and you know the Big Cat would be damned if Gettles tried to not understand that

JR has to win...it is why we have seen so many changes. Gettlemen would have to embrace Cam and forward thinking offense. To date, he has made no investment toward such

2? I don't remember....Williams might of had 2 late.

If you look at Cams's total TD count compared to those....I wouldn't think they really are worth mentioning. All NFL teams get a screen every now and then. How many players in the NFL have accounted for Newton's total TDs the last 2 years

Maybe we throw screens because....who goes deep?

Answer: no one on our team can stretch the field

That. Or it was because if I recall correctly we were near the top in the NFL in deep pass attempts, but the nature of our offense lends itself to deep passes that set up the screen game.

Archived