• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol are we really denouncing a GM because of late round draft picks

Rags

I promise I am.

Ive been thinking about it recently. Ive been letting this take over my life. lol

I will only come on here at times for news. I wont post anymore.

Its always the same posters like myself arguing on pointless reasons. lol

I had new pics but I just deleted them because of your post. We will miss you.

Everyone wants the BPA until it turns out to be someone you haven't heard of or at a current position of strength. You have to be consistent with this approach. It will eventually make us a better, deeper team, give us cap flexibility, and allow us to be more consistent on a year to year basis.

Everyone wants the BPA until it turns out to be someone you haven't heard of or at a current position of strength. You have to be consistent with this approach. It will eventually make us a better, deeper team, give us cap flexibility, and allow us to be more consistent on a year to year basis.

This ^. This is how you build a team. We have pieces so I don't think it will take as long as some might think. But this is how you do it.

I promise I am.

Ive been thinking about it recently. Ive been letting this take over my life. lol

I will only come on here at times for news. I wont post anymore.

Its always the same posters like myself arguing on pointless reasons. lol

This is a life of a politician. A person that makes a living off said activities. It is their life to do this LOL.

No but they lost me picking 2 straight DT's with other holes

First, even with Star DT wasn't solidfied. Notice a few other teams doubled down at positions they needed. Making it a position of strength for years to come.

Secondly BPA. Short was considered a first round draft pick and the best pass rusher at DT. Will be a very solid part of our rotation.

Calm the fug down.

Archived