• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star's Madden Rating

Catalyst

If you don't like the product...boycott. It really does work.

Yeah - I haven't bought Madden since 2010. I didn't buy NCAA this year and that is the first time I've ever done that. They both need some sort of competition. I read that NCAA may not have many years left as a franchise.

Yeah, Madden's franchise mode is terrible now. Arguably the worst part for me is the omission of the fantasy draft. It was awesome to be able to draft your own team from scratch.

Outside of that, I hate how it lacks a lot of other features as well. I hate that I can't save games midway through so I don't have to put aside like 45 minutes just to play a single game. I also wish there was a mini-camp like there used to be, with certain drills that could be run.

I dunno why I buy into Madden still. I like the infinity engine though, aside from teammates tripping over each other (which is at least hilarious to watch regardless)

I thought it was funny the first and maybe second time it happened (own players tackling you) but it gets to the point where my rbs sack me more times a game than the opposing defense it seems to me like that part of a football game (tripping on your own players) is pretty basic and shouldn't happen its nearly impossible to have any kind of inside running game because you continuously trip on your lineman I understand that stuff like that can happen in real life but that video game is pretty terrible for that and I won't buy the new one and don't see why anyone else would if they continue with this game engine and don't bring back the draft

Yeah, Madden's franchise mode is terrible now. Arguably the worst part for me is the omission of the fantasy draft. It was awesome to be able to draft your own team from scratch.

Outside of that, I hate how it lacks a lot of other features as well. I hate that I can't save games midway through so I don't have to put aside like 45 minutes just to play a single game. I also wish there was a mini-camp like there used to be, with certain drills that could be run.

I dunno why I buy into Madden still. I like the infinity engine though, aside from teammates tripping over each other (which is at least hilarious to watch regardless)

I thought it was funny the first and maybe second time it happened (own players tackling you) but it gets to the point where my rbs sack me more times a game than the opposing defense it seems to me like that part of a football game (tripping on your own players) is pretty basic and shouldn't happen its nearly impossible to have any kind of inside running game because you continuously trip on your lineman I understand that stuff like that can happen in real life but that video game is pretty terrible for that and I won't buy the new one and don't see why anyone else would if they continue with this game engine and don't bring back the draft

It has a fantasy draft after an uproar... Patched in reluctantly.

Play it past two games its not terrible. EA's exclusive rights ended n dont forget to apply for the class action lawsuit at EA... Time is a wasting

Not to incite anger, but in my experience those who don't like madden just suck at it. heheh

It is a really hard game to come in n pick up without months of playing just to know.. Playbooks, hotroutes, defensive adjs..

I enjoy it a lot but... When there were options i ran from EA.. Loved Xbox's NFL Fever. Running was fun.

Except they have fantasy draft. I have rg3 winning the superbowl for that panthers back to back

Archived