• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Story!

True story...Moose was on my fantasy team the year he had 16 touchdowns. We were sitting next to each other at some boring appearance at the stadium when I told him he was carrying my team. He asked me "Who's our quarterback?" I told him it was so-and-so until his top receiver got hurt, but now we were stuck with so-and-so. He said "that's the thing, people don't realize in these leagues that losing your go to guy can kill a quarterback." Then I told him the rest of my team. I sat there thinking "how many fantasy owners get to sit down and talk to one of their players about the rest of their team?" Unfortunately he went to the Bears the next year.

one of my friends' kids go to the same school as moose's

he plays poker with him and some other panthers once a week

guess who the best poker player on the team is?

Is it really fair for Moose and other Panther players to be taking advantage of a kid playing poker with him for money????

Or maybe you meant to say your friend. It just reads like it is the kid.:D

True story...Moose was on my fantasy team the year he had 16 touchdowns. We were sitting next to each other at some boring appearance at the stadium when I told him he was carrying my team. He asked me "Who's our quarterback?" I told him it was so-and-so until his top receiver got hurt, but now we were stuck with so-and-so. He said "that's the thing, people don't realize in these leagues that losing your go to guy can kill a quarterback." Then I told him the rest of my team. I sat there thinking "how many fantasy owners get to sit down and talk to one of their players about the rest of their team?" Unfortunately he went to the Bears the next year.

are you saying it was a keeper league?

:D

one of my friends' kids go to the same school as moose's

he plays poker with him and some other panthers once a week

guess who the best poker player on the team is?

I'm trying to picture Delhomme picking up a flush and keeping a straight face and I just can't do it. My guess is a lineman, Gross?

My roomate ran into Moose this evening at RDU. He saw him picking up his luggage and went right up to him and Moose was really cool to him. Took a few pics with him and even got an autograph. This just confirms my thoughts that Moose is cool as the other side of the pillow.

Don't mean to insinuate anything, but why were you using a "bed" analogy when talking about Moose?...

:lol:

Archived