• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Linden Gaydosh - The Canadian Farm Beast

SCP

its pronounced gay-dosh....i think he ll surprise quite a few when he straps on the pads .

He has impressed the hell out of Steve Smith. Not an easy task. I hope he comes in and wreaks havoc.

Very impressibe quickness and speed, and had 30 some reps on the benchpress.. so the strength is there.. but the dude has noodle arms!! Really hope he does well and is our diamond in the rough

Me too. The thought of DT going from our most glaring hole to one of our deeper and more talented positions in one offseason is tantalizing. Douche Chill!!!

attachicon.gif300_87921.jpg

#91 ... the guy with arms as big as Star's wrist.

Umm... Gaydosh did 36 reps and Star did 38. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Very impressibe quickness and speed, and had 30 some reps on the benchpress.. so the strength is there.. but the dude has noodle arms!! Really hope he does well and is our diamond in the rough

You guys have heard of "country strong", right?  In this case, the "country" part could very well be our great neighbor to the north. Not that you don't know this, but you can't really look at a guy's arms ("or a woman"), and judge his strength. In my estimation this is especially the case when it comes to big fat uglies. 

[i am quite proud of myself for alluding to the country, Canada and Deacon Jones, and the unnecessary double dose of "big" and "fat" in such a short paragraph (which is great for me). Not to mention "uglies".] 

This thread has some classic, if not understated, poo in it.  Props for bumping it up, because I missed it.  Glad to do my part.

Once again we are talking shorts but I have only heard good things about him. If he can take Fua spot I am all for it.

I'd take a ghey douche in shorts over a Fua any day of the week.

Wait.......

Archived