• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets NBA Draft News Thread

No Zeller at 4. If that happens I'd vomit. Now if they can trade with the Wolves for #9 and DW fine. Don't think Cody is there at 9 though. They must take Len, Bennett, Noel, or Porter. No to Mclemore and Home depot. However I'd take Olidepo over Mclemore any day.

It is in his blog on ESPN too.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/60404/draft-buzz-rockets-shopping-robinson

• There is a growing belief that Indiana's Cody Zeller is seriously in the mix for the Bobcats at No. 4 along with Alex Len, McLemore and Otto Porter ... provided that Charlotte keeps its pick.

Bobcats GM Rich Cho is said to be a big Zeller fan, but word is he's having a tough time convincing ownership to take him at No. 4. If the Bobcats were to move a little farther down in the draft, Zeller becomes a strong possibility for Charlotte.

Apparently I blacked out when Lehigh beat Duke but CJ Mcollum is a really intriguing player. The guy can get and finish at the basket nicely and has good range.

He Reminds me of Jamal Crawford. All shot no defense.

He's my sleeper... If there is a guy that has the potential to be an all-star not named Len, McLemore, or Porter; I think it's McCollum because he is so versatile.

He has the shot to play the two and the ball handling skills/passing ability to play the one.

He is one of the few point guards/shooting guards in the draft (in my opinion) that can successfully play the one or two spot.

Sports Illustrated mentioned that OKC is desperate to get into the top five to take Alex Len and mentioned a possibly trade scenario...

So my question is would you take this trade...

Oklahoma City Thunder Receive: 4th Overall Pick

Charlotte BuzzCats Receive: 12th Overall Pick, 29th Overall Pick, 32nd Overall Pick, and Future First Round Pick From Dallas (Top 20 protected 2012-17)

I looke up a few mock drafts to see who they have valued at those particular picks...

DraftExpress: Kelly Olynyk, Tony Mitchell, Tony Snell

HoopsWorld: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Gorgui Dieng, Ricky Ledo

NBADraftNet: C.J. McCollum, Rudy Gobert, Livio Jean-Charles

Chad Ford (1 Round Only): Steven Adams, Ricky Ledo

Sports Illustrated (1 Round Only): Kelly Olynyk, Mike Muscala

CBS Sports (1 Round Only): Shabazz Muhammad, Archie Goodwin

CBS Sports (1 Round Only): Steven Adams, Ricky Ledo

USA Today (1 Round Only): C.J. McCollum, Gorgui Dieng

So taking all this into consideration, do you take that trade?

Sports Illustrated mentioned that OKC is desperate to get into the top five to take Alex Len and mentioned a possibly trade scenario...

So my question is would you take this trade...

Oklahoma City Thunder Receive: 4th Overall Pick

Charlotte BuzzCats Receive: 12th Overall Pick, 29th Overall Pick, 32nd Overall Pick, and Future First Round Pick From Dallas (Top 20 protected 2012-17)

I looke up a few mock drafts to see who they have valued at those particular picks...

DraftExpress: Kelly Olynyk, Tony Mitchell, Tony Snell

HoopsWorld: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Gorgui Dieng, Ricky Ledo

NBADraftNet: C.J. McCollum, Rudy Gobert, Livio Jean-Charles

Chad Ford (1 Round Only): Steven Adams, Ricky Ledo

Sports Illustrated (1 Round Only): Kelly Olynyk, Mike Muscala

CBS Sports (1 Round Only): Shabazz Muhammad, Archie Goodwin

CBS Sports (1 Round Only): Steven Adams, Ricky Ledo

USA Today (1 Round Only): C.J. McCollum, Gorgui Dieng

So taking all this into consideration, do you take that trade?

I really really like the kid from UGA, I think he is a sleeper great player. Would not mind at all if we did this trade and STILL got him. 

Archived