• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers will have $10 million in cap space on June 2nd

PantherFeez

There is never a winner to internet fights. ^ and it's  "your parents" not "you're parents"....haha not that I care though.

And we have a winner!!!

lol, sorry but that was my favorite post of the entire thread

honestly, your grammar should be more of a concern to you than what the panthers or any other poster here is doing

Any particular reason that you are being even more of an asshole than usual? Other than the ones that we know to be true....

1) you have never been laid,

2) you never will be laid,

3) they stole your bicycle this morning, or

4) mom is kicking you out of her basement....32 years is just enough.

Carry on,

Reading a lot of speculation on who the Panthers will, need to resign this year/next.

I think Gettlemen will watch the team closely in 2013, then decide what to do with the Cap money, if anything. 

I think he has many possibilities, and no firm commitments going into the season. We may be surprised by some of the moves he both makes and doesn't make (if he is truly free of JR's meddling). 

In order to be a consistently good team (and if you look at the Giants for example), you can't fall in love with players and pay them a ransom (unless they're  you're top 1 or 2 players). You have to be smart with your money, and having some one waiting in line to take over, if you can't resign them.

That's just life under the Salary Cap if/when you're a good franchise, or aspire to be one. 

The cap really is a joke, 2 months ago it was the death of the Panthers and now we have money to spend?

We had to cut "key" players to do so...

Anderson and Gamble

I'm not saying we shouldn't have i'm glad we did. But they were starters.

Archived