• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6/11 mini camp tweets

La Pantera

'Bout damn time. OTAs or not, he should be begging to be out there to shorten that learning curve.

i wouldn't want him to risk injury. I think a lot about this guys future. i think he's gonna be pretty good.  and also building that inner part of the line for Cam is crucial. having good young guards would help our future a LOT.

One more observation. Is it me or does Fua look a lot bigger all the sudden. Some of the pics coming out of OTAs and m-c have him looking pretty muscular. Hope I'm wrong cause I'm done with the Frigging Useless A-gapper.

One more observation. Is it me or does Fua look a lot bigger all the sudden. Some of the pics coming out of OTAs and m-c have him looking pretty muscular. Hope I'm wrong cause I'm done with the Frigging Useless A-gapper.

Antler spray maybe?

lol. yea buddy looks like your worries about him being out during OTA's have been put to rest.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Panthers-DE-Hardy-ready-to-play-without-new-deal-89101839

read the bottom of the article under "Notes"

Quote I liked from within that article...

''You can't think about it,'' Hardy said of his contract status. ''It's one of those things where I know the position of the team. That's what I have an agent for. It's not really my job... I told my agent don't even tell me. I feel like it's hard to play and be an agent for yourself at the same time. So I will come up and do my part and let him do his part.''

''You can't think about it,'' Hardy said of his contract status. ''It's one of those things where I know the position of the team. That's what I have an agent for. It's not really my job... I told my agent don't even tell me. I feel like it's hard to play and be an agent for yourself at the same time. So I will come up and do my part and let him do his part.''

Quote I liked from within that article...

The only thing that bothers me is it is Rosenhaus.  Remember the same one who screwed up that Owens to Philly trade years ago. 

I cannot stand when he is an agent for one of our guys.  Usually he squeezes too much if you ask me.  Hopefully, Hardy will have some input and want to stay here.

I think they should get a deal done before he has his monster year.  He's gonna have one.  BET ON IT.

Go Panthers

Archived