• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations from yesterday's practice

RoaringRiot

Thanks for the great write up RR. Any Kug sightings on the field or was he still stuck on his Schwinn bike? 

No, he wasn't on the field.  He was on what I like to call "Team J-Stew".  Which means he was on a bike and throwing around a medicine ball.  Kalil was on the bike, too.  

Seriously though....has J-Stew EVER participated in practice?  I'm amazed how he's been able to get out of practice his whole career.  

I can't decide if its fuged up for an athlete to take a picture with a blind kid. I mean, he can't see it. Give the kid your practice jersey or something tangible right?

Come on now don't go all Mike Florio on us.

That photo serves as a memory not only for him and his father but he can also show his friends. It was only a nice gesture.

No, he wasn't on the field.  He was on what I like to call "Team J-Stew".  Which means he was on a bike and throwing around a medicine ball.  Kalil was on the bike, too.  

Seriously though....has J-Stew EVER participated in practice?  I'm amazed how he's been able to get out of practice his whole career.  

Yeah that's what I figured.. Steve Reed reported Kug was in the first team reps the day before but if he was on the bike again today i'm not sure if his report was accurate

No, he wasn't on the field. He was on what I like to call "Team J-Stew". Which means he was on a bike and throwing around a medicine ball. Kalil was on the bike, too.

Seriously though....has J-Stew EVER participated in practice? I'm amazed how he's been able to get out of practice his whole career.

Gantt's report said that Rivera was giving off a vibe that Stew might not be ready for Spartanburg. Maybe a Williams-Tolbert-Barner trio will emerge?

Gantt's report said that Rivera was giving off a vibe that Stew might not be ready for Spartanburg. Maybe a Williams-Tolbert-Barner trio will emerge?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Williams looked good yesterday.  You obviously can't tell anything about the runs in mini camp.....but Cam's swing passes to D were all on target and Deangelo caught them all and took them in stride.  They ran a couple good screens, too.  

Archived