• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6/13 camp tweets

Because he always does this. I hope he can translate it to games but he's always been a practice star

I don't think you're right about that.  I think before we would just be happy if the guy actually held on to a pass or a punt.  The guy was making grabs yesterday....he was catching the ball correctly and cleanly.  There's no reason to read too much into it....but it's definitely a reason to be optimistic about a guy that has been considered dead weight for three years.  He's absolutely a different looking player at this point in the season

always huh?  how bout never, and he has never had the opportunity to run with first team on a constant basis.  i know saying that barely validates your argument, but it's just a fallacy.  just makes you look more like a schmuck.

lol no need for name calling. I just don't think that he will bring anything to the team. When a guy has had 5 receptions in  3 years you kind of start to lose hope. Hopefully he can bring something to the passing game, I just doubt it.

LoL YES, I love the drama. . .ahhh its gonna be a great off season guys. . GREAT! ohh yes.

btw about that blind kid, blind people may be able to see sooner than you think so maybe it would be pretty fuggin awesome if the first thing he goes searching for is that picture of him and Stew.

and Im not sure LaFell's job isnt locked so much as its just. . he stands out when you plug him in. When he's on the field, does he disappoint?

I wonder why.......

It was you that said he played great in practice but it did not translate to games.Just because Hurney gave to high of a pick for the guy is no reason to be a hater.

Did you not see where Rivera just said he is the most improved player this year at camp?

i thought it was some kind of record for the amount of time people held out hope for dwayne jarret to finally come around, but the armanti edwards hopefuls are beating it by far.

edwards has always looked good in the offseason, his achilles heel is live contact...he's afraid of it. you can see it every time he gets the opportunity to step on the field.

there will be hope for him yet if he shows he won't play scared.

Archived