• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets / Bobcats draft Zeller

Zod

The fact that most of you hate the pick tells me that we probably made the right choice....lol

This reaction reminds me if the Keek pick last year by the Panthers.

I was expecting Len, but Zeller really fits the style if game that we are going to play....the guy can really run the floor.

after calming down for a bit and looking over the draft I'm not TOO disappointed mainly because I wanted Oladipo and Bennet but alas. I thought we were going to take Len and make Bismack a PF

It appears however, that the Bobcats didn't draft so much for need (Zeller will not be able to long stretches at the 5, he is going to primarily a 4) but for what they considered the best talent. 

I also can't be too upset because let's be honest, this draft blew majorly anyway. At worst: Zeller has a career as a 3rd rotational big man. At least we didn't take a bust that turned out to be nothing (a la Nerlens). 

Although I do think we will regret passing on McLemore. 

you guys think zeller is the best big in charlotte since zo?   i'm having a hard time coming up with anyone else.

emeka okafor.   ugh.

he could have been...but he wasn't.

He has the ability to be a 17ppg-8rpg-1bpg-1spg guy. I think his floor is 10ppg-8rpg-1bpg. 

Archived