• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talked to the Kracken today...

savage

Jimmy Clausen absolutely sucks ass as a QB, but I don't get jokes like working at a gas station.

He's making more money than most of us can ever dream of and he doesn't even have to dress for games. Not to mention, isn't his family already pretty wealthy to begin with too? Doubt blue collar is in his future.

Hi I want my jokes literal...

Cmon Red! Lol

Picture or he didn't happen. Just wanna throw that out there.

we arent allowed to ask for photos with guests.  not sure why anyone would think i'd make something like this up.   Antawn Jamison was also in the building at the same time.  had a wrap on his wrist so maybe he had some offseason surgery.

not at all. he was more than happy to have a conversation with me. i can tell when an athlete is annoyed , as ive dealt with many of them. considering i was his waiter and he stayed for an hour, i wouldnt say a 2 minute conversation is bugging someone. especially for a guy who appreciates his fan base like him. i really doubt many people even recognize him out in public. no one else approached him while he was there and his more than generous tip also leads me to believe i did not offend him.

This dudes an idiot, he's literally just here for the Internet self esteemed flavored pie. Pay him no attention.

That's really cool and I envy you. I made jack del rio coffee back in the day and that's probably the only panther related meeting I've had.

not at all. he was more than happy to have a conversation with me. i can tell when an athlete is annoyed , as ive dealt with many of them. considering i was his waiter and he stayed for an hour, i wouldnt say a 2 minute conversation is bugging someone. especially for a guy who appreciates his fan base like him. i really doubt many people even recognize him out in public. no one else approached him while he was there and his more than generous tip also leads me to believe i did not offend him.

People don't approach him because he always has a crazy look in his eye and is ripped enough to tear a man in half. It's basically the same sh*t your pants feeling Matty Ass gets twice a year.

Marshall Tucker played at my bar occasionally. And Doug Gray helped me put in the sound system. Also, back In the day, I played checkers with Bob Seger. My oldest sister dated Mark Farner, and I have played guitar with Jon Anderson. So I'll always have those memories. Oh, I got to play B-Ball with Magic and Kelser in the old Jenison Field House.

That, and the wifes hillbilly father is cousins with Tanya Tucker.

I have met some interesting folks through the years. But the wildest one was Jackal. That dude was certifiably scary.

Ok, enough of the walk down memory lane. Damm I feel old all of a sudden.

Marshall Tucker played at my bar occasionally. And Doug Gray helped me put in the sound system. Also, back In the day, I played checkers with Bob Seger. My oldest sister dated Mark Farner, and I have played guitar with Jon Anderson. So I'll always have those memories. Oh, I got to play B-Ball with Magic and Kelser in the old Jenison Field House.

That, and the wifes hillbilly father is cousins with Tanya Tucker.

I have met some interesting folks through the years. But the wildest one was Jackal. That dude was certifiably scary.

Ok, enough of the walk down memory lane. Damm I feel old all of a sudden.

I don't even. Who? What? Where? Are these supposed to be famous people?

Archived