• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TC camp Question.

koolkatluke

What player that if he makes the team gives you a bad feeling about the position as a whole?

Examples :

I have 3 players that would have me SMH if they make the team.

If Naka makes this team I have a bad feeling about the secondary.

If Fua makes the team I'll have to question our coaching staff and their talent evaluations.

If AE makes the team I have a bad feeling about our WR core. What about you guys?

Naka

Fua

Adams

I can't get on board with the Armanti hating. He won us 1, maybe 2 games last year. He is also the best punt and kick returner on the team not named Ginn. Is he worth what we gave up for him? nah. A roster spot? Probably

I hope Barner changes that.

This is a joke right?

Adams is so far ahead of AE as a return guy it's ridiculous.

Here's to hoping my sarcasm meter is running a little slow today.

I can't get on board with the Armanti hating. He won us 1, maybe 2 games last year. He is also the best punt and kick returner on the team not named Ginn. Is he worth what we gave up for him? nah. A roster spot? Probably

This is a joke right?

His abilities are. The fumbling is his problem. I think the roster spot comes down to who is the better reciever.

What player that if he makes the team gives you a bad feeling about the position as a whole? Examples : I have 3 players that would have me SMH if they make the team. If Naka makes this team I have a bad feeling about the secondary. If Fua makes the team I'll have to question our coaching staff and their talent evaluations. If AE makes the team I have a bad feeling about our WR core. What about you guys?

NHxVRo4.jpg

This is a joke right?

THIS has got to be the joke.  Adams can't hang on to the ball AND he's been a WR.  I've got news for you....Adams isn't going to make the team.  

This is a joke right?

Didn't we have Cap returning punts last year because Adams was so bad at actually being able to catch the ball? 

Archived