• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wow, poor Jon.

iamhubby1

So, I'm at work today. And I process a food stamp application for one John Beason. I thought to myself. Wow, I knew he restructured, but damm, I had no idea Getty hit him that hard, that he was needing food stamps. And maybe we all needed to get together and take up a collection for the poor guy? (Pun intended)

Now, before some snarky azz basterd has to throw out some smarmy damm comment. I am fully aware that our Jon Beason is not my John Beason. That said, I still thought it was close enough, and funny enough, to share with my Huddle brethren.

So, I'm at work today. And I process a food stamp application for one John Beason. I thought to myself. Wow, I knew he restructured, but damm, I had no idea Getty hit him that hard, that he was needing food stamps. And maybe we all needed to get together and take up a collection for the poor guy? (Pun intended)

Now, before some snarky azz basterd has to throw out some smarmy damm comment. I am fully aware that our Jon Beason is not my John Beason. That said, I still thought it was close enough, and funny enough, to share with my Huddle brethren.

this ruins the joke!  you're better that!  this is something davethepanther would include in his thread.. 

this ruins the joke!  you're better that!  this is something davethepanther would include in his thread..

It was just a backhanded stab at a few of the gimps on here. Wanted to cut them off at the pass. But, upon further review, you may be right.

4v678y.jpg

Archived