• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Update

Zod

ou

A mature Cam does not some how make Nakamura not suck ass and blow the game in ATL, nor does it stop the refs from cheating us out of the Dallas game or Smitty from slipping against Chicago.

But the fact that we have been lack luster the past 2 years does mean it's time for Cam and the team to get down to business.

Just shows how close we were with a "less than mature" Cam.  He gets it now. 

So if Barner impresses, that will give us another good runner in the backfield.  We would then have Cam, D-Will, J-Stew, Tolbert, and finally Barner.  No one would be able to tell me the Panthers don't have the best backfield in the league.  It's again the resurrection of the million dollar backfield.  The major problem however with this, is I have absolutely no faith Rivera has the know how to put all that together.  So I'm not holding my breath here.  Let's see what they do.

So if Barner impresses, that will give us another good runner in the backfield. We would then have Cam, D-Will, J-Stew, Tolbert, and finally Barner. No one would be able to tell me the Panthers don't have the best backfield in the league. It's again the resurrection of the million dollar backfield. The major problem however with this, is I have absolutely no faith Rivera has the know how to put all that together. So I'm not holding my breath here. Let's see what they do.

OL makes or breaks a good rushing game...also can make good RBs ordinary. Like Williams most of last year. Williams is the type RB who needs an OL to play