• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which one of you A-Holes did this?

koolkatluke

I propose increasing thread creation post count requirement to 8000

I'm sorry Zod next time I'll start another a "I'll drop my pants for how big that player looks in this pic thread".

Didn't mean to break the strict focus on TC info at 4:00 in the morning.

I'm sorry Our beloved and just ruler next time I'll start another a "I'll drop my pants for how big that player looks in this pic thread".

Didn't mean to break the strict focus on TC info at 4:00 in the morning.

Z did you seriously do this when people type your Name????

OMG! The fact it was a funny video and I wasn't serious about people naming their pets after people they admire being Morons.

Must have totally flew over your head.

But your right lets start the 400th Armanti TC thread or drool over Players arms for 8 pages long.

God forbid somebody in this Fan base who lives in that area sees the video and adopts that poor dog.

It's panther related and the video came up while I was watching Cam Newton Highlight videos. Sue me for breaking the TC focus threads at 4:00am in the morning.

I've been dealing with a bad case of insomnia the last 2 nights and around 5:30am it came across like you may have had one too many around 4am, so yeah, it flew over my head.

quite the response though, lol

My puppy that I was walking when I met Captain Munnerlyn's girlfriend a while back is named Cam. Got him probably in March. Knew I wanted to go with that name pretty much immediately. 

Sue me.

Right after i saw Man Of Steel, i came across an abandoned kitten. Named it Lois. Yep, after that Lois.

Archived