• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm completely redesigning the Panthers mobile schedule again. Here's a preview

dbeat

So with iOS7 coming out soon and lots of requests for an android version (and with a little free time) I've decided to just completely redo the schedule. This will work for any iPhone including iOS7 and should work great on Android. 

I'm still working on this but what do you guys think so far? Anyone with an Android or Windows phone want to help test it?

Edit: Heres a link to the old ones

lmR6br9.jpg

These schedules look good.  It's interesting that you included a category to note teams coming off a bye week.  We play 3 teams coming off a bye week (Minn., SF, NE).  Of course we only play 1 team coming off our own bye week. That's a real m-f-er.  The only other team in the league in that position is the Bills.  Most teams have 1.  Some teams have none.

that seems pretty unfair to schedule us consecutive weeks against the best teams in the league coming off their bye weeks.  We play @ SF in that situation.  This is certainly not what I would call setting us up for success.  That stretch is going to be draining.  If we are playing well it will be a new challenge.  If not, it will be a black hole of misery.

When you look at the teams who have 1 or 0 games against teams coming off a bye, you get the sense that this is not a coincidence (all the darlings are there).

Another thing, when you look at our post-bye opponent, you see that we travel to another time zone to play @ Arizona.  The vast majority of teams have home games following a bye week.

These schedule makers didn't do us any favors.

Archived