• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Joe Adams posing for the camera.

rdog157h

You want to compare knowing people I've raised and have lived with for countless years to people on TV???

No, I simply asked if you have kids.

You don't have to know someone to read basic human body language. People do it everyday. Someone being on TV or sitting at table next to you at a restaurant.....makes no difference. Not sure what the TV part has to do with anything.

I'm done. Reply if you wish. Bowing out for good now

As far as the kid comment goes....if you have kids then you should of been around lots of kids and often in large groups. You should be very good at reading body language. How you sniff out trouble and stop poo before it starts. Always tons of clues as to what exactly is going down

For clarity, I’ll lay it all out in syllogistic fashion.

• Allowing something as trivial as what some fans say or what some small time local media guys say to affect their career is the kind of thing a flaky guy - like Vince Young - would do.
  • Cam Newton is not a flaky guy like Vince Young.
  • Therefore, for Cam Newton to make decisions in a way similar to how Vince Young would make them is a bad thing.
That's been the whole point from the beginning. And pretty much anyone can go back and see it.

Whatever it is you wanna try and portray it to be, is completely off base.

Bulletin points......

Sh!t just got real.

So really nobody is going to link the vid of said situation?

You wouldn't see anything worthwhile if they did.

Newton and Adams are posing for the camera.  Davis comes up behind Cam, grabs him by the arm, says something to him and walks off.  Whatever Davis says can't be clearly heard, and there's not a good enough shot of Davis' face to make lip reading possible. 

After Davis walks off, Newton smiles, jerks his thumb in Davis' direction and says something about him.  What Newton says also can't be clearly heard, but his tone does not sound even slightly serious, angry or upset.

That's pretty much it.

Given that there's been no coverage of it in the news, no mention of it by the team, no discussion pretty much anywhere but in this forum, there's no reason to think it was any big deal.

But here we are...

For clarity, I’ll lay it all out in syllogistic fashion.

• Allowing something as trivial as what some fans say or what some small time local media guys say to affect their career is the kind of thing a flaky guy - like Vince Young - would do.
  • Cam Newton is not a flaky guy like Vince Young.
  • Therefore, for Cam Newton to make decisions in a way similar to how Vince Young would make them is a bad thing.
That's been the whole point from the beginning. And pretty much anyone can go back and see it.

Whatever it is you wanna try and portray it to be, is completely off base.

"Hey, you guys talking about Cam? Well, Vince Young this, and Vince Young that."

I actually haven't seen those two names in the same sentence before today in probably at least a year.

What the do you think happened? It was obvious that TD told him to cut it out. Anyone with an IQ higher than 50 would realize that. It is what is is. Is it a big deal? Nah but some of you need to take your homer glasses off and just accept what happened

I don't fuging know because I wasn't there and I'm not going to sit here and act like I can read into a situation from my couch. As other have said in this thread TD could have said a number of things but you and others are making concert statements that he said this and only this.

IMO that's not using a 50 or higher IQ by not seeing other alternatives.

"Hey, you guys talking about Cam? Well, Vince Young this, and Vince Young that."

I actually haven't seen those two names in the same sentence before today in probably at least a year.

Ahhh, so based on this statement, there must somewhere in this thread be a post where I stated that Newton is like Vince Young, as opposed to saying that he is unlike Young.

Would you care to quote that post?  Because frankly, if there's not one in the thread then this post is an extremely weak response (to the point of being ridiculous, honestly).

No, I simply asked if you have kids.

You don't have to know someone to read basic human body language. People do it everyday. Someone being on TV or sitting at table next to you at a restaurant.....makes no difference. Not sure what the TV part has to do with anything.

I'm done. Reply if you wish. Bowing out for good now

As far as the kid comment goes....if you have kids then you should of been around lots of kids and often in large groups. You should be very good at reading body language. How you sniff out trouble and stop poo before it starts. Always tons of clues as to what exactly is going down

Nobody was yelling or screaming at each other. TD walk up said something Cam was still goofing.

No stories about it just fans observation and reading into a situation where there is no clear understanding of.

Guest HelloWorld

I thought Mr.Scot just wanted to get away from life's stress and enjoy 'some football'. Is this football we're talking about right now or is it Cam bashing by comparing him to Vince Young? I'm at a lost here. Seems more like a social behavioral topic than football to me. Behavior analysis have nothing to do with 'enjoying some football'.

I don't really see the relation to Vince Young. I know they're both QBs, they can run, they're both.....oh snap, I got it. Carry on!

I'm at a lost here.

I've quoted the one part of your post that actually says something true.

Just for fun, here are a couple of links that show why your post is uninformed.

Reading those posts make this one...

I thought Mr.Scot just wanted to get away from life's stress and enjoy 'some football'. Is this football we're talking about right now or is it Cam bashing by comparing him to Vince Young? I'm at a lost here. Seems more like a social behavioral topic than football to me. Behavior analysis have nothing to do with 'enjoying some football'.

I don't really see the relation to Vince Young. I know they're both QBs, they can run, they're both.....oh snap, I got it. Carry on!

...look pretty dumb.

Archived