• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prisco - Cam more mature, less aloof

AntiBuc

That's the thing. Cam doesn't hold grudges with various media, or his alleged critics. But they [the media], would still like to portray him, as a self centered, selfish, immature prick. 

This is the farthest thing from the actual truth and reality (even for some of the Panther Pavlovian fan base to realize).

SMH 

PS: Rivera, still can't just come out and say "we ran too much read option (as he's admitted elsewhere)". So instead he speaks in parables ('we put too much on his [Cam's] plate; he handled the ball too much', etc.), and let's the reporter say it instead. This is how, his initial statements, got misinterpreted in the first place, by unscrupulous media. The difference is; everyone knows now (the formations, Read Option, getting away from 2011, etc., to the teams/Cam's detriment), whether they want to officially report it or not.  

SMH again. 

completely agree...

quite the joke and newspapers should know it's 2014...  (yes, 2014)

Ohhh hell to the no with this poo.  These jokers spent the better part of a year outright lying in attempts to bash Cam and paint him a certain way to the general sports population.  I don't want them on our side now that the season is about to start so they can set themselves up in a win-win situation.

Cam does good this year = reporters: "See, I told you he matured and has finally figured it out!

Cam does bad this year = reporters: "See, I told you he was immature and he's never going to figure it out!"

I want Cam to force all these mother fugers to eat the crow that they've been cooking all last season and the better part of this offseason.  Just like when he shut all those clowns up who bashed him before his rookie year.  Goddamn that was one sweet feeling.  Cam usually shines his brightest when people doubt him (see: Blinn/Auburn/2011).

Cam's ass, 100% completely kissed in that one.

The whole time I was reading it I was like, WTF?  This never happens to Cam....or ANY Panther for that matter.

Then I read it again thinking I had to have missed something and now I am back to...WTF?

I actually like Prisco unlike most on here but wtf was that ending about the Segway?

You can finally see that now. After eating his lunch, Newton got back on the Segway. I forgot to show him something before he did, so I showed it to Rivera.

It was a story I pulled up on phone about how the Segway inventor drove that thing off a cliff and died.

"Yeah, I remember that," Rivera said. "But Cam is just trying to find a way to stay off his feet."

That's like being the asshole who automatically warns a guy about annoying divorce statistics 2 seconds after he just proposed to his girlfriend.

Archived