• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenjon Barner

SCP

Nice interview with him on Panthers.com. This kid sounds like a pro's pro already. Accountable, confident, humble. He gets it. I really think by the end of the year he is going to be our feature back.

Well said. Good post, nice to see one every once in awhile. I thought the exact same after watching the video as well. He's seems like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. I'm super excited about his potential.

When he was drafted I was the only one fist pumping. Which isn't saying much.. the company I was with was disgusted with the Star pick... But still. I was so glad to see him do well. Can't wait for him to really tear it up.

Partly because I want to rub it in my three cousins (who insists he sucks) faces, but mostly because it'd be really fuging neat.

When he was drafted I was the only one fist pumping. Which isn't saying much.. the company I was with was disgusted with the Star pick... But still. I was so glad to see him do well. Can't wait for him to really tear it up.

Partly because I want to rub it in my three cousins (who insists he sucks) faces, but mostly because it'd be really fuging neat.

Sounds like you need some new friends. That or quit watching the draft at the School for Special Children. 

Sounds like you need some new friends. That or quit watching the draft at the School for Special Children.

Before I knew much about football (not saying I know everything now) I can not see myself being too excited about a DT. Especially when it is common knowledge that we need a wide receiver also which is a glamorous position.

A 6th round pick gets carries after an UDFA in his 1st preseason game. On his first touch in the NFL he fumbles. Then fumbles on a botched snap again later on.

Come here and its all rainbows and unicorns? "pro's pro" "feature back by the end of the year" "great draft pick"

What am I missing?

How is he our featured RB?

2011- Stewart played the most snaps

2012 - officially demoted in favor of Stewart

Hopefully you were kidding

Because if Stewie can't even practice yet he will not be able to tote the rock 20 times a game. Two ankle surgeries and he hasn't sniffed the field yet. I like Stewie but I am concerned. At least Beason participated in minicamp. Stewie has been preparing for the Tour de France all summer.

Archived