• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colt McCoy expected to be released today

SgtJoo

He's better than clausen, he didn't get a fair shake in Cleveland.

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Maybe McCoy was better two years ago but from what I've seen in preseason Clausen has played much better with a much worse cast...  regardless, you'd be hard pressed to find a QB that fits our offense any worse than McCoy.

I am sick of people ragging on Jimmy Clausen. He was throw into the fire on Coach Fox lame duck year. Shoot Cam keep throwing like he has he wont be in the league long. Vince Young anyone ?

Tis the nature of our fans and this board. We need only look back at how Dan Morgan was treated by members of this community to understand that the majority of folks here have no class, decency, or understanding of anything beyond following the trend that rules the day...which in this case was the crap on JC bandwagon.

I will never forget the folks here who were talking smack even about his mother, someone whom some said should regret even giving birth to him. I mean seriously....who does that to a player (regardless of their ability) of their own team?

simply trash

Archived