• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does FUA make the 53?

SCP

There is not one valid reason why he should make this or any roster. He can't rush the passer he can't shed blocks, he can't diagnose plays, he can't hold gaps or command a double team. He's not a leader or a philanthropist in the community. He doesn't give speeches in the locker room or get the guys fired up on the sideline.

What does he do? He gets pushed off of the line at the snap, he's consistently held up by one lineman, he's always out of position, he is the last one off at the snap and is the last one to the ball.

But hey, the coaches know right?

There is not one valid reason why he should make this or any roster. He can't rush the passer he can't shed blocks, he can't diagnose plays, he can't hold gaps or command a double team. He's not a leader or a philanthropist in the community. He doesn't give speeches in the locker room or get the guys fired up on the sideline.

What does he do? He gets pushed off of the line at the snap, he's consistently held up by one lineman, he's always out of position, he is the last one off at the snap and is the last one to the ball.

But hey, the coaches know right?

Fua seriously hurts my heart when I watch him play. I've never seen a player fail so bad consistently and never learn from his mistakes. There are times he's right beside the ball carrier but too slow to even lay a hand on him, others where he gets thrown like a rag doll. If he makes the final 53 I might have a heart attack during the season and I'm only 24. 

Fua sucks so bad, that falling on the ground and reaching for the RB's pants is considered a good play for him. He got stood up on one play by two linemen and he started to hug their helmets, I could not believe what I was seeing.

Archived