• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

Zod

The Seahawks entire 2012 season should have a large asterisk attached.  The team has had 6 players suspended for PED use over the last 2 seasons and the only reason Richard Sherman is not suspended is on technicality. 

Your team is a bunch of drug using cheaters.

Come back with the "it was only Adderall" excuse.  Bullcrap, the players and the NFL do not disclose the drug they were caught with, and Adderall is a pathetic excuse to save face.   

• Pie 1

I like the Hawks.

They use made a significant turn around with their current HC.

Lets not flap gums too terrible much about dominate drafting tho seattle guests

Didn't a former top 5 pick just retire?

Granted the recent Panther drafts have been lack luster, it happens to us all.

Last years game was a solid contest.

Appears both teams have improved and regressed in different ways.

May the best team win and both be injury free.

You just proved to me that you FOR SURE don't know crap about the Hawks.

Tim Ruskell, our former GM, drafted Aaron Curry. We got rid of his pompous ass and got a REAL GM. Just saying.

Tim Ruskell, our former GM, drafted Aaron Curry. We got rid of his pompous ass and got a REAL GM. Just saying.

The Seahawks are relevant to us once every 4 years or whenever the NFL schedule makers have us meet. All I really know is your uniforms are ugly as sin and you couldn't find a Seahawk fan 5 years ago. Outside of that I enjoyed it when you knocked the Taints out of the playoffs because that is a team I really hate. Seattle is irrelevant once you get east of Boise.

• Pie 2

All I know is 37 years in the NFL and the Seahawks only have 9 playoff wins.

No one cares that no one knows about your damn team.

• Pie 2

I certainly hope some fans show up with better smack than this.

This thread went from mildly entertaining to an infinite loop of Jeopardy music playing while reading RSherman25's posts.

That's funny, because none of your fans know how to talk smack or dish it out and resort to calling me Bobby Wagners mom. Is that the best you guys got around here? Geez, you guys are reaching too hard.

All I know is 37 years in the NFL and the Seahawks only have 9 playoff wins.

No one cares that no one knows about your damn team.

This RSherman25 guy is probably like 99% of the Saint fans you meet. They have no clue about their teams history because they are bandwagon noob fans. This guy was probably TBrady12 in the early 2000's.
  • Pie 1

This RSherman25 guy is probably like 99% of the Saint fans you meet. They have no clue about their teams history because they are bandwagon noob fans. This guy was probably TBrady12 in the early 2000's.

Actually I've been a fan way longer than your franchise has existed. Just because your team is good doesn't mean your a bandwagon fan. I've been following my team through thick and thin. Now that we're contenders nobody will stop us. Not even a team as irrelevant as the fuggin Carolina Panthers.