• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A friendly Wager for Seahawks.net

Zod

Don't worry I said one thing and was banned. Their soft as daisies over there

If you're cool when you post over there, you won't get banned. If you're post is troll-like, then more than likely you'll get the axe. I suspect the same rules apply here. We have a few Panther fans over there posting and they're doing just fine and dandy. Seahawks.net has been a little more sensitive since the absolute troll debacle that occurred after we lost the SB in 2006. Our mods worked overtime zapping countless a-holes that night and the next few days. So you are welcome over there if you'd like to talk x's and o's, not how we suck or whatever,

If you're cool when you post over there, you won't get banned. If you're post is troll-like, then more than likely you'll get the axe. I suspect the same rules apply here. We have a few Panther fans over there posting and they're doing just fine and dandy. Seahawks.net has been a little more sensitive since the absolute troll debacle that occurred after we lost the SB in 2006. Our mods worked overtime zapping countless a-holes that night and the next few days. So you are welcome over there if you'd like to talk x's and o's, not how we suck or whatever,

But you guys DO suck. Guess there is no room for reality over there.

But you guys DO suck. Guess there is no room for reality over there.

Ok, now I   want AK banned!  :P

Actually, we have done wagers with other teams boards in the past. Usually it has to do with changing your avatars for a week. People from both boards come up with some really horrible avatars that the loser has to use for one week. The threads on both boards has people post that they'll participate. They were a pretty fun/harmless wagers. Post this wager over at Seahawks.net and I bet you get a bunch of takers! Just an idea. It would probably be best to have the owner of the Huddle post it to RockHawk, owner of Seahawks.net on the main board.

Post this wager over at Seahawks.net and I bet you get a bunch of takers!

That would be like a Ferrari owner asking someone for a ride in a Fiat.

The game is here. The thread is here. The challenge is here. They will come, if they are men enough.

Ok, I have a thread going at .NET. But the terms will have to change so it's more equal.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71970&p=1020155#p1020155

i don't think you understand.

AK is the sole reason we have not just one, but two panther logos on the field.

we owe him a lot. losing him would be about as bad a slap on the face as we could have and i really can't believe that zod is offering him up like that. in fact i'm appalled. just like AK to stand up, tho, and take one for the team.

i don't think you understand.

AK is the sole reason we have not just one, but two panther logos on the field.

we owe him a lot. losing him would be about as bad a slap on the face as we could have and i really can't believe that zod is offering him up like that. in fact i'm appalled. just like AK to stand up, tho, and take one for the team.

+10000

Archived