• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Zod

Guest Barry McCaulkinor

I've never...ever been this disatisified with an Owner; a GM; and a Coaching staff. DG needs to wash his hands of this poo franchise before he taints his reputation.

refs werent that bad

They were pretty bad in this game. They threw out one of our players yet the Seahawks were dragging our players in the pile and only a PF was called the 3rd time he did it. Thats on top of the running out of bounds thing. Still we sucked ass on offense so really a moot point.

Alright... they're kneelin', so I'm dealin'.

The Good, Panthers:

* AWESOME D-line

* Cam was very good. Will have to watch replays to see if he was great. A couple throws were eyebrow raisers. Still, kept his cool, seemed to stay in command, mostly very accurate.

* Your run game was great given the O-line! Much better than expected. You should have run more!

The Good, Seahawks:

* Russell Wilson

* Receivers

* D-backs

* 4 balls ripped

The Bad, Panthers:

* D-line tired?

* Secondary. When Wilson had time, they had little trouble completing passes.

* Fumble

* Coaching? I really wasn't focusing on your play calling, but I would have run a lot more.

The Bad, Seahawks:

* O line for 3 quarters.

* D line, but expected.

* Bevell! Brilliant to call that corner end zone twice in a row, though.

* Run up the middle 1st down long after it had never worked. Still... did that tire your D-line?

Overall, you guys are tough! Keep that D line, add an O line and a CB or S and you might be scary good.

Been fun. Thanks for letting me visit.

Good luck from here till the playoffs.

Cheers

• Pie 1

Go hawks! What did I tell you? Got the W, San Fran next week.

go screw urself. Grow up and stop making trolling ur life's purpose lower. Ur team is overated and has 0 chance to go to the superbowl. You MIGHT make the playoffs but you won't do anything. The media has overhyped u and truth will show.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Our receivers are far from scrubs. You should be figuring that out by now. It's a strength for our team.

I'm not talking about our receivers, and even then...they are still scrubs.  Outside of Steve Smith and the occasional Brandon Lafell soft spot, there is nothing there.  I mean for god's sake, Armanti Edwards is still a player on this team.

They were pretty bad in this game. They threw out one of our players yet the Seahawks were dragging our players in the pile and only a PF was called the 3rd time he did it. Thats on top of the running out of bounds thing. Still we sucked ass on offense so really a moot point.

know the rules better, it's not as bad as you think.