• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

deangelo williams apologizes

DWILL played hard, ran good.  They put a helmet on his elbow and then stripped him.......  

I like what I seen out of our running game with him though......

He had a great game outside of the fumbles (he was lucky on the first.) Perhaps the cost of him getting much less work the last two years, let's hope. But that last fumble, he should have put two hands on the ball and didn't.

DWill put up GREAT numbers against a power defense.... We all should be happy.. Yes-- He SCREWED up-- AND AT THE WORST TIME, but with our offense there is no reason to have only scored 1 TD the whole game to that point...

We went conservative, and maybe too conservative..... Dwill did GREAT against that defense...

I pray we learn from this, and expect a BLOWOUT next Sunday!!!

He had a great game outside of the fumbles (he was lucky on the first.) Perhaps the cost of him getting much less work the last two years, let's hope. But that last fumble, he should have put two hands on the ball and didn't.

He has been around too long to make that mistake. If it was a rookie, I'd understand. It sucks because he had his best, most consistent game in a long time. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Outside of their mistakes...everyone is great.

But that's what separates the greats from the not great now isn't it?

Archived