• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Vince McMahon "You're Fired" List

Rubi

Well the other difference is Harbaugh did it in 1 year. That roster is much more talented

This is year 3 for Rivera. And we have lost how many 1 score games since 2011? We don't have the same personnel as San Fran. Lets be honest

You say we don't have the same personnel as San Fran now, because they're a Super Bowl team. But when they had much the same personnel and were 6-10 I bet you would have said otherwise.

Ok how about "We need to get rid of everyone who was here under the losing culture," and cut Ahmad Brooks, Patrick Willis, Abrayo Franklin, Navarro Bowman, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, etc.

You can't give me the "hall of famers" excuse there, because I believe our roster very much stacks up to that one, and they went 6-10 and worse before Harbaugh joined up. If he had gutted that team, they'd be in the gutter right now. Instead he brought a winning culture through play on the field, not some silly idea about the locker room.

Big difference in some of those.....for example Beason and Willis aren't comparable like we compared them years ago. Beason hasn't been good in yearS.

Bowman doesn't have 3 ACL surgeries on a knee.

There highest paid lineman isn't a C

There main offensive weapon wouldn't be a 35 yr old player

Didn't say to cut everyone. Luke, Star, etc.....they would be kept. Need a new culture....new core, new leaders. Some of those are on this roster

You say we don't have the same personnel as San Fran now, because they're a Super Bowl team. But when they had much the same personnel and were 6-10 I bet you would have said otherwise.

Their problems were never roster related. They've been a pretty strong squad the past few seasons and they've drafted very well. OLine pieces...Aldon Smith...Kaep...the talent had been built enough for Harbaugh to turn it around in 1 season

Our problems stem from both coach and roster (Hurney)

In order to start a true rebuild...and a cleansing of the culture....Gettleman needs to take out the following garbage...some now...some eventually

Ron Rivera - tomorrow

Mike Shula

McDermott

Captain Munnerlyn

Brandon LaFell

DeAngelo Williams ($ reasons)

Jonathan Stewart ($ reasons)

Armond Smith

Byron Bell

Josh Norman

Armanti Edwards

Anyone else?

Deangelo, money reasons?

How about 'the guy can't ****** play' reasons? What are you guys watching?

Archived