• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else want to lose to the Giants?

Dash Global

Not even reading anything the starter of this thread said,,,,, all I saw was the title and my answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I do not care how pissed I am that this is another wasted season, and they are 0-2.  There is no way I am hoping they lose this week to the Giants, nor any team in week three.  

Agree 100% with the OP! After it was obvious the last two years he wasn't the man for the job, I wanted the same thing last year. If it would have happened, he would already be gone. Aided by a horrific murder/suicide which gave the Chiefs a reason to play and Star's heart condition, we were fortunate to still be able to get an elite player at a position of need at #14 or ALL last year was for nothing. RR MUST go!!!! It sucks BIGTIME to wait all spring and summer for fall, and to already be talking about the draft, but like the OP, I want Superbowls, nothing less. Elite players, elite coaches can make this happen. IMHO, losing Sunday gives us a "better" chance to do it faster at some point in the future.

I really don't give a flying poo whether we win or lose this year because I believe we have a lousy head coach who will never get this team past square one. It really pays when you stop relying on panthers football for enjoyment and do much more fun, satisfying stuff in the meantime. Someday they will be champs and then it'll be fun to root for them again.

I really don't give a flying poo whether we win or lose this year because I believe we have a lousy head coach who will never get this team past square one. It really pays when you stop relying on panthers football for enjoyment and do much more fun, satisfying stuff in the meantime. Someday they will be champs and then it'll be fun to root for them again.

it definitely makes me re-think how much time in invest in this forum in building up for the weekly letdown... hell i'm posting at a record pace over the past week. if it weren't for the fact that i contribute to and get a lot out of discussing current issues in the tinderbox i think i'd take the opportunity to scale way back on posting in general.

For the most part I've been on here to try and bring some levity via my unique sense of humor. It's certainly not because I had expectations going in of Ron Rivera winning coach of the year. As far as I'm concerned the season was shot when JR decided not to fire RR after last year. As has been going on for years, the most exciting day to be a panthers fan remains draft day.

For the most part I've been on here to try and bring some levity via my unique sense of humor. It's certainly not because I had expectations going in of Ron Rivera winning coach of the year. As far as I'm concerned the season was shot when JR decided not to fire RR after last year. As has been going on for years, the most exciting day to be a panthers fan remains draft day.

honestly i'm not sure how panthers fans without the huddle possibly cope with these sorts of losses. having the huddle's finest dry asshats to bounce anger off of is oddly therapeutic. maybe all the poo-ass posters we see signing up by the dumpsterload to start idiotic angry threads about obvious stuff are just starved for the sort of funny-ass commentary we assuage our grief with on a daily basis

Archived