• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There IS a different feel to things this year

I'm as critical as anyone, and our coach is still not a good coach and it will show up at some juncture.

But I just want to say this team is GOOD, and in the past when we started slow we were not good. We are sound on both sides of the ball... to dominating on defense.

Newton hasn't even played his best ball, and is off to a great start (6 TD, 2 INT).

We should be 3-0. I think we are going to have a shot to beat the next four opponents. We will be in these games. They'll be close... you have to hope Rivera stops taking his foot off the pedal... if he allows us to attack, attack, attack and not be afraid of losing agrressively then we will have a shot every week this season.

But trust me, this team is good. This isn't going to be a 7-9 or 6-10 like past years - I don't think. We can beat anyone on any given Sunday and the guys know it (Smitty saying we WILL make the playoffs, he's seen some good teams, knows what a playoff team looks like, plays like, and practices like).

Today; the way we won, not just that we won; was just confirmation that this is a different year... even if ultimately Rivera will hold our talent back.

No there isn't we lost both game before less than 7 same old poo. The Giants have some huge problems but we just beat them woo fuging hoo. We still suck and Rivera is not the right coach.

Agree, he's a loser. He'll eventually get fired for being inept.

But we have a legit shot to be 5-2 this year. And we in fact almost should be. In fact we should be 7-0 based on talent. Haven't been able to say that under rivera yet

at least 4-3, 5-2 would be nice but when it comes to games when luck is needed we usually do get it....Our special teams needs some work on punt coverage or something though....all those issues the first game and then today again.  I think our Def is starting to find themselves....that will pay huge dividends.....I've been saying it for awhile....we seem like one of the older bears teams....great def that either scores or puts in the OF in position to score short yardage plays...but we actually have  a QB and it seems our OC has finally realized some read option opens this playbook up a lot.....glad we have this early bye now...then off to AZ.....let get it to .500 and hopefully the saints lose a few on the way..KEEP POUNDING!!!!!

I can't believe this guy has the nerve to post this after his past statements and one just a few hours ago..

Aw look, you still have a hard on for me. I'm like so shocked that your worthless drivel is a negative parroting of one of my posts. I couldn't have guessed when I saw you responded to one of my posts that it would be some type of negative accusation.

No there isn't we lost both game before less than 7 same old poo. The Giants have some huge problems but we just beat them woo fuging hoo. We still suck and Rivera is not the right coach.

I wish there was a "flying tomato" button over beside the "delicious pie" button for posts like this.

Aw look, you still have a hard on for me. I'm like so shocked that your worthless drivel is a negative parroting of one of my posts. I couldn't have guessed when I saw you responded to one of my posts that it would be some type of negative accusation.

It isn't an accusation when you typed it yourself genius.

I've become skeptical of Rivera, but I'm going to say that on a positive note the team seems to believe in this staff. They know more about this staff than any fan and from what I see the players believe in him. Also, lets not forget that Gettleman himself said he was here to help improve everyone. I'm not so sure this team can't win 10 games this season and make the playoffs. Like some of you I'm not ready to hate on Rivera and push him out the door. As long as we win I don't care who the coach is. Yeah, it's early, but look at Harbaugh in SF, they don't look so damn good right now and everyone so wished he was our coach last year.

Archived