• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm taking down names. (A Cam Newton Thread)

Growl

I was busy making dinner, here now Growl..So Cam was more accurate today, I am giving the credit to the trashcans..To start the game he was a little off, still seems to have issues throwing deep outside the hashes. FWIW Cam played well today, the INT was all on LaFell. Cam however did not win this game and should not be crowned based on this average performance.

LOL

You know I was listening to Pat Kirwan on NFL Sirius and he said a bunch of stupid poo that supports my confirmation bias that suggests that Mike Shula is actually a good coordinator and Cam is actually fuging up this entire time

Yes but what about Peter King what did he say?

I was busy making dinner, here now Growl..So Cam was more accurate today, I am giving the credit to the trashcans..To start the game he was a little off, still seems to have issues throwing deep outside the hashes. FWIW Cam played well today, the INT was all on LaFell. Cam however did not win this game and should not be crowned based on this average performance.

brees had 3 tds 1 rushing td and pick. i bet he was awesome in your eyes...right

Four touchdowns is an "average" performance? LOL.

2nd TD pass to Lafell and Cam was lucky that Ross didn't turn around and pick it off. Also Ross should've picked another one that Cam threw at his head. Cam didn't play bad, I was happy with his performance, but creating a thread that "proves" that Cam is on point is not on point after a performance that was good, but not great.

Idk i only get all my opinions from nfl sirius

as long as they agree with me that is. If they don't I call them retarded passive-aggressively and send them some sylvan brochures

Well that's understandable, you're just being a realist after all.

brees had 3 tds 1 rushing td and pick. i bet he was awesome in your eyes...right

Stats are meaningless to me, I could care less if he threw for any TD's I care about wins and accurate passing/good decisions. Cam made good choices today and improved his accuracy, but inaccurate outside of the hashes on throws over 10 yards, what about that assessment is wrong?

you know it's still not too late to trade cam for a basket of picks and tank for teddy

i'm a fan of the team not a fan of one player guys

The irony in that is they think Cam is worth basket of picks but would still want to trade him. Ummmm!!! Interesting!

The scarier thing is this team hasn't focus on the offense yet in the off season.

Amini Silatolu is the only starter we've added to the offense through the draft since drafting Cam.

Compare that to what Indy has done with Luck, Seattle with Wilson, Cincinnati with Dalton, and on and on.

2nd TD pass to Lafell and Cam was lucky that Ross didn't turn around and pick it off. Also Ross should've picked another one that Cam threw at his head. Cam didn't play bad, I was happy with his performance, but creating a thread that "proves" that Cam is on point is not on point after a performance that was good, but not great.

You do realize that 2nd TD pass was pretty much a perfect pass right?

Archived