• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN just said the Chiefs defense makes the Panthers defense look like kittens

Car123

you do not have to show up in the stat line to have an impact on the game as a pass rusher.if that is the case, Hardy was shut out vs the Hawks and Bills. when we know he still had qb pressures and hurries etc that impact the game.

Hardy and Houston are much different though. You're comparing a 43 DE to a 34 OLB. Houston's game is to go after the QB. Hardy is not just that. He has to do a lot more. Id like to see KC's defense against more talented offenses before Ima let ESPN convince me to believe so.

come on. better than that.

#weak

OK, here's what you said: "The Panthers have a better front seven. And the Panthers also have performed better against better teams. But the Chiefs have a better secondary. Therefore, the Chiefs have a better defense."

Which was senseless.

And stupid.

You're welcome in advance.

OK, here's what you said: "The Panthers have a better front seven. And the Panthers also have performed better against better teams. But the Chiefs have a better secondary. Therefore, the Chiefs have a better defense."

Which was senseless.

And stupid.

You're welcome in advance.

Go to sleep okay. I got two exams to worry about. Dont have time for you dumbpoo

Hardy and Houston are much different though. You're comparing a 43 DE to a 34 OLB. Houston's game is to go after the QB. Hardy is not just that. He has to do a lot more. Id like to see KC's defense against more talented offenses before Ima let ESPN convince me to believe so.

but they both are pass rushers.lets not forget that an OLB also has to worry about pass coverage drops as well, and setting the edge on some run fits. yeah, of course they are two different positions but one of their main jobs is to get after the passer. my comparison is that a pass rusher (DE or OLB) can have an effect on the game without filling up the stat line.

I'm actually rooting for Alex Smith I think San Francisco did him dirty

Yeah they might be beating themselves up too.  Kaepernick Isn't lighting things up in SF.   He got smacked around pretty good by Indy.

Kaepernick has tunnel vision.  He has his favorite receiver and now that Crabtree is out.  Kap is lost.

We all said he would face the same scrutiny that Cam did once they got tape on him.   Keep him contained and he's done.

Archived