• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barner's Impact Against Arizona

Seltzer

i actually thought this until i saw him truck 3 people in a couple preseason games. I mean truck too he knocked people on their asses.

Although i would say he doesn't do that with any kind of regularity it just caught me off guard

He's definitely a physical runner. On one of his kick returns he lowered his shoulder and just decimated the tackler.

2-3 touches makes perfect sense.

IF he gets ten then something is either really wrong or he is gotten really good.

I'm hoping more for 5-6 touches. If he can be productive, maybe bump it up a couple more. However, if, God forbid, he struggles, I would still give him enough touches to see how he reacts. Everyone, including the coaching staff, wants to see what the kid can do.

Spelling DWill does not guarantee touches. But, if they feed him at all, I can live with it.

I'm hoping that Barner can just hold onto the ball. I don't know why but for some reason rookie RBs seem to forget about ball security when they come to the NFL. I'm expecting us to use Barner as DeAngelo was used beginning his career. Screen plays and getting him into space in order to allow Barner to make plays by utilizing his agility and explosive speed. I'm looking forward to seeing Barner tomorrow. I'm actually excited about it for some reason

Archived