• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coming to Carolina for the first time this week...

Lilsmitty09

NASCAR hall of fame amirite guys??  I like the Queen City Q in uptown. I'm too old to have a good time so I can't help you much. Discovery Place is for kids, I wouldn't go there unless you have kids. Enjoy the game, personally I find Charlotte a little boring, the Panthers and Hornets are the main attractions.

Sometimes there will be a decent band at Tremont or Music Factory too.

Although it certainly won't be my first time in Charlotte, I'll be there Sunday for my first home Panthers game (been to away ones at the Rapedome and Titans). Gonna make the 3 1/2 hour drive from Knoxville. I want to stay in Uptown at the Hyatt but the hotels in South Park are much cheaper.

Is the light rail effective on gamedays?

Oh, and I don't understand all the hate for the OP.

Light rail the way to go on game days.  It will be packed.

Guest Spider Monkey

Scarowinds, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Concord Mills Mall...

Seriously?

Quick, someone recommend a Bobcats game & his weekend will be perfect.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Baker just played how Baker played.... everywhere but here. He is a risk taking gunslinger.  Always has been.   Geno Smith was the best deep ball passer in the NFL his comeback season.  Wasn't even close that year.  Again, that's the type passer Canales has always been around in the offenses he has been part of.  The pass game that compliments the stubborn run is the deep chunk play pass game.   And that was his first investment with XL.  My continued point, is the same as going into last season.  It's a bad marriage going in.  The QB doesn't fit the scheme.  Again.  Carrol/Fox/Ron....all paired up their boring football with risk taking QBs.  And again, I'm fine if that is where we are going.  It's not my preference but that's not my argument.  I'm saying if we are doing that, we need a QB that matches it.     
    • I guess you missed the point. His rushing attack was dead last yet his team still performed. That’s not Fox/Rivera ball. His QB also had a career year. Remember the same QB that played for us in the same division and was so bad he was cut?  Carroll coached after Lynch as well. In fact Canales was more involved in the more recent offense with Geno Smith and a good rushing attack. People are taking him wanting a rushing attack and assuming that means we are shutting down our passing attack. Again many of the top offenses like SF, Miami, and Detroit featured strong rushing attacks. 
    • Too bad it was all for nothing because his dumbass goalie can't stay on his feet or control the puck when it's right infront of him