• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Cheerleader Laura on NFL Network today...

Zod

• 1 month later...

Forget about the weather,just be sure you are in your seats early, bang seats and yell like you have never done before. Make sure your section is also involved in the noise making.

Mild conditions are predicted for Saturday and Sunday, with upper 60s Saturday and lower 70s Sunday. Skies are expected to be mostly cloudy both days, but there will be breaks of sunshine.

By later Sunday, forecasters expect a cold front to be approaching the region. Showers are predicted to break out ahead of the front, and meteorologists say there will be enough instability in the atmosphere for thunderstorms to develop.

At this point, it appears as if the stormy weather wouldn’t arrive until late afternoon or evening, perhaps after the Carolina Panthers’ big game against the New Orleans Saints. But some shower activity is possible during the game.

“Severe weather is certainly possible Sunday afternoon and evening,” said Doug Outlaw, of the National Weather Service office in Greer, S.C.

Forget about the weather,just be sure you are in your seats early, bang seats and yell like you have never done before. Make sure your section is also involved in the noise making.

Mild conditions are predicted for Saturday and Sunday, with upper 60s Saturday and lower 70s Sunday. Skies are expected to be mostly cloudy both days, but there will be breaks of sunshine.

By later Sunday, forecasters expect a cold front to be approaching the region. Showers are predicted to break out ahead of the front, and meteorologists say there will be enough instability in the atmosphere for thunderstorms to develop.

At this point, it appears as if the stormy weather wouldn’t arrive until late afternoon or evening, perhaps after the Carolina Panthers’ big game against the New Orleans Saints. But some shower activity is possible during the game.

“Severe weather is certainly possible Sunday afternoon and evening,” said Doug Outlaw, of the National Weather Service office in Greer, S.C.

Okay...but what about Laura and the creepers stalking her?

• Pie 1

Back in 67' when I was in 7th grade we had a teacher like that right in the middle of the heydays of mini skirts..............she was our English teacher and lucky me my homeroom teacher too.

No male and I mean no male paid attention in class.......she would have us sit in a semi circle and frequency she would sit in one of our desks right in front of us with those mini skirts.

Good Lawd have mercy.

I don't remember much from my Junior HS days except once when a buddy was chasing me down the hallway during lunch hour she was a hall monitor and saw me coming................I was attempting to jook past her when she stood her ground and stopped me with a bear hug.

The highlight of my life as a preteen years.

• Pie 1