• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Ram fans are saying

Jackofalltrades

Ok, I'm going to be nice to the Ram fans and thank them for allowing Steven Jackson to go to Atlanta. He's a big part of the problem our division rivals are having so far. Thanks for dumping him just in time!

Also, I don't think Ram fans will go extinct anytime soon. Since the stadium problems haven't been resolved, the Rams will soon be re-locating to L.A., where Ram fans will then be taken off the endangered species list ;)

both of my roomies went to STL 3 months ago to party for a weekend. Had a good time. Went to a Cards game. Both said that the city doesn't seem to give a crap about the Rams and that it's a baseball city first and foremost and always will be. 

BTW everyone seems to be forgetting we have the strongest leg in the NFL at kicker and basically get an easy 3 points if we pass the 50......(As many remember last year vs the dolphins where Legatron attempted a 66 yarder and hit the net, but was a tad left of the uprights.

Our K has a leg.....accuracy is greatly improving as well.

Best KO guy in the league. Every K but 1 on the season a touchback.

Perfect in FGs. With a couple 50+ yard boots.

Your K is legit, no doubt. Not sure he gives you want edge here

has anyone arguing about cam's stats versus bradford's brought up that bradford has had an extra game in which to compile stats because of the panthers bye week? matching touchdown:interception ratios or simply TDs per game average is a more accurate portrayal of the matchup that just total numbers.

i will say bradford has played better than i expected, and i expect the game to be a close one.

This game comes down to one thing and one thing only.....

How the Rams D applies pressure and how we playcall against it.

Carolina has the higher offensive and defensive potential. Not being able to deal with pressure has caused our O to implode at points.

1.  I do wish you would elaborate on the bolded because I just don't understand your logic here.  

2.  And pressure is our forte.

1. I do wish you would elaborate on the bolded because I just don't understand your logic here.

2. And pressure is our forte.

1. Which team has the player with the most potential to take over and put up video game numbers? We do. Defensively, I am know Rams fans will take their ponies......but again, we are the only ones who have come out and dominated on that side as well.

We have actually proven we can do both. Our potential IMO clearly higher to date....factoring that guys have actually shown the potential on Sundays

Archived