• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Ram fans are saying

Jackofalltrades

Zac Stacy is no joke. The way he's built and the way he runs is very likely to cause injury to himself or others. His neck/shoulders are freakishly thick, his legs are pure power, and he has a knack for getting low and driving forward. His weakness is that if you can snag his legs or feet he goes down pretty easily. That's why he's always low and looking to ram someone. He's terrible out in space and not a threat catching the ball or running sweeps. He's slow, and he's not going to run away from anyone. That's not his game. His game is straight forward, here I come, smash you in the mouth football. He's one of those guys who will get injured a lot and cause injuries, and later find out he has brain damage. He's going to test our run defense, but this is the best run defense we've had since our SB run. Should be a lot of fun.

I don't understand why rams fans think they can run on us, there is a chance they could have a good game but the numbers just don't add up.

Well obviously most of it is just fans being hopeful that the recent momentum and the O-line's shift in mentality will continue.  There was a "Come to Jesus" meeting after the loss to San Francisco, and since then there's been a lot more fire among the players.  Hell, even Bradford went nuclear in the pre-game speech before the Texans game and that's entirely out of character for him. There's also some faith in Stacy continuing to capitalize on his opportunities.  Granted it's going to be one hell of a test because you have a very good front 7, but you obviously can't count out any opponent.  Especially when that opponent is gaining the momentum I spoke of earlier. 

Lol, the pussy above banned me.

Warning, if you question the greatness of the Rams and don't buy into their awesomeness you'll be ushered out in a most cowardly fashion.

What a sensitive bitch.

Please.  

I gave you enough chances to quit trolling.   I think it was your objective to get banned all along so that you could come back here and crow about it.  Well, job well done.  

I've been very cordial to people with my time here, so maybe take a lesson next time. 

Archived