• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was wrong about Ron Rivera

mav1234

I loved seeing Ron being more emotional. I wonder if he crused out the ref in Spanish. And we have to make the playoffs after talking smack with bucs fans on my instagram they think it doesn't matter that we won because we are going to be watching the playoffs with them in December. Wanna prove them all wrong

Not apologizing for anything.

Still want him gone, still don't believe he can coach and still wondering why it took 3 losing seasons to finally wake up and smell the coffee.

I don't think there was any major revelation or anything of any significance that occurred to suddenly morph him from the statue on the sidelines to an iconic head coach you all want him to be.

You have to ask yourself, "Why the sudden change?" The last 2 seasons there were rumblings that Rivera was on the hot seat and that he may not survive. Why has it taken two different circumstances such as this to instill some kind of change?

I think Gettleman still wants some say into who coaches this team and and I don't think he's going to keep Rivera. I think he wants his guy regardless and 3 straight seasons with 1-3 starts speaks more to Rivera's coaching ability than a 3-game win streak against 2 winless teams and a .500 team. 

Nothing about the last few weeks dishes out any crow for anybody who hasn't believed in Rivera, The Buffalo loss is haunting us to this point and that's on Rivera. Shula actually has a pretty considerable stretch last night where he called a poor game that was overcome by Cam Newton, plain and simple. We had a lot of success attacking Tampa's deep zone and Shula got nervous and reigned it in. Won't be able to do that from this point.

Lot of positives, and room to grow.

Some people are never satisfied. All this "still not sold" $hit. If you can't see that RR and this team have changed and are winning then you need to go find another team to root for. In all of his do you ever stop to think that Gettleman is part of this change in attitude? RR is not going anywhere

so you either get happy with it or find a new team until he is.

if you can't understand why people aren't sold there's no help for you.  it's not as simplistic as "people are never satisfied"...

hopefully this carries on.  winning is fun.

Buffalo isn't a sorry team. They're dangerous, especially in buffalo. Don't want to hurt feelings but they're about like us, very comparable

I should have worded that better, didn't mean sorry, more of a game that we should have won.

if you can't understand why people aren't sold there's no help for you. it's not as simplistic as "people are never satisfied"...

hopefully this carries on. winning is fun.

I can understand, but it's pointless because he's here and we aren't the ones that need to be sold on him.

It's been discussed... There's like 100 threads, go bitch on one of those.

Well I am pretty sure there's 100 of threads on pretty much every topic already started so what's your point? Not trying to be argumentative but there are very few "original" topics started here (not trying to be derogative ).

Archived