• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weinke or Carr?

Brokenbad

Cmon now. I agree this is a stupid thread but the singlemost stupid thread ever? You have been here long enough to have seen some hall of famers. :D

Like the 10 + pagers that suggested that both of these guys should start over Jake :)

My response is why would I even respond to this? This is the singlemost stupid thread I've seen here and that's saying a lot. And there is actually serious discussion here? Fuggin' offseason...

Perhaps it is stupid....BUT you responded :rofl:

My response is why would I even respond to this? This is the singlemost stupid thread I've seen here and that's saying a lot.

And yet, after identifiying it as the singlemost stupid thread you've seen here and questioning why you would respond, you chose to respond. I'll repeat your question, Why did you?

Yeah but the somersault, THE SOMERSAULT!!! :willy_nilly:

[ATTACH]31006[/ATTACH]

yeah, but he screwed that up by putting the ball on the ground without going down. if it wasn't for everyone being stunned by his gynastics, all the defense had to do was pick the ball up since it was technically a fumble.

my choice is for weinke.

i've always been under the impression that he was just cursed, and not necessarily a bad QB.

Archived