• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we the national 4:30 game Sunday FOX?

No only CBS has 4pm games and it will be Broncos game.

That's not true. CBS has the double header this week, but obviously our game is shown on Fox and starts at 4pm. I moved to Maryland last week. Panthers games don't get shown here very often but I checked the listings about 10 minutes ago. FOX does not have an early game in the DMV this week but will be playing the SF-CAR game at 4 which I was giddy about. So our game will be shown in some locales (including CLT and SF) and you can expect Fox to not show a 1pm game in those areas.

That's not true. CBS has the double header this week, but obviously our game is shown on Fox and starts at 4pm. I moved to Maryland last week. Panthers games don't get shown here very often but I checked the listings about 10 minutes ago. FOX does not have an early game in the DMV this week but will be playing the SF-CAR game at 4 which I was giddy about. So our game will be shown in some locales (including CLT and SF) and you can expect Fox to not show a 1pm game in those areas.

Wait the Carolina game is gonna be on tv in Maryland?!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wait, where in Maryland are you? D.C. Proximal? Or Maryland-Maryland.

I typed in baltimore listings comcast. I do get San-Car

Whatever baltimore gets, the rest of MD does too, unless its an AFC-NFC matchup that's not Ravens-Redskins or if of course Redskins or Ravens are playing, but Washington play Thursday and Ravens on CBS early. So that frees up Fox

You can go here and change your zip. Change the date to sunday, 4:00pm

http://tvlistings.aol.com/listings/md/baltimore/comcast-baltimore-city/MD54881|X

Archived