• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lilsmitty09's Mid-Season Highlight Vid

Lilsmitty09

It's been long and overdue...but thanks to a bunch of Saint trolls and fans on YouTube my main channel was flagged down along with the hundreds of vids I made (fug em I hope Karma comes around and we kick there ass)...

My new channel isn't going to have any highlights on it, instead I just make this on an alternate account and put it as "unlisted" so you can only access it by the link (even though the ghey ass nfl will still prob block it eventually)

Anyways...enjoy it while you can! Took me only half a fuggin day to make! KEEP POUNDING!

It's been long and overdue...but thanks to a bunch of Saint trolls and fans on YouTube my main channel was flagged down along with the hundreds of vids I made (fug em I hope Karma comes around and we kick there ass)...

My new channel isn't going to have any highlights on it, instead I just make this on an alternate account and put it as "unlisted" so you can only access it by the link (even though the ghey ass nfl will still prob block it eventually)

Anyways...enjoy it while you can! Took me only half a fuggin day to make! KEEP POUNDING!

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Epic video as always man.. Just yesterday I had made a post trying to find all your old videos. I was unaware some DBags had you shutdown. Hope to see more and more when you have time. They always get my pumped up for Sunday. 

Also laughed my ass off at your response video to N**** Niner Fan.. Haha 

Epic video as always man.. Just yesterday I had made a post trying to find all your old videos. I was unaware some DBags had you shutdown. Hope to see more and more when you have time. They always get my pumped up for Sunday. 

Also laughed my ass off at your response video to N**** Niner Fan.. Haha

LOL thanks! These Niner "fans" are all so funny. Seriously out of the 30 on youtube 30 of them have join dates and upload dates of the time they went to the superbowl. So ironic....

Archived