• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers blog previews Panthers defense

countryboi

What?

Kuechly: 6'3, 242 pounds

Willis: 6'1, 240 pounds

Kuechly Bench: 27 reps

Willis Bench: 22 Reps

The only thing you can say is that Kuechly had more reps than Willis, but Willis is widely known as one of the hardest hitting guys in the NFL.

Hey, Kuechly is awesome and going to be a great player in this league, but the amount of disrespect he's getting on this board is astounding. Willis is one of the best defensive players in the NFL, and has been an all-pro 6 times. Not a pro-bowler, but an all-pro. In other words, considered the best at his position all 6 years he's been in the league.

Fugging LOL@ you posting Willis's 40 time that some guy clocked unofficialy at his school.

You must not watch any draft coverage if you think that time is legit or means anything.

And it was 6 years ago. If Luke and Pat raced 40 yards RIGHT NOW Luke would win by 3 full strides.

Fugging LOL@ you posting Willis's 40 time that some guy clocked unofficialy at his school.

You must not watch any draft coverage if you think that time is legit or means anything.

And it was 6 years ago. If Luke and Pat raced 40 yards RIGHT NOW Luke would win by 3 full strides.

I tried to quote Kuechly's 40 time at his pro day but he didn't run one. That sure doesn't bode well. And Willis also ran a 4.5 at the combine.

And 3 strides. Dude, I'm gonna have to seek out more of your posts, you break up my day with the lulz.

michael-scott-laugh.gif

I tried to quote Kuechly's 40 time at his pro day but he didn't run one. That sure doesn't bode well. And Willis also ran a 4.5 at the combine.

And 3 strides. Dude, I'm gonna have to seek out more of your posts, you break up my day with the lulz.

michael-scott-laugh.gif

Three. Strides. Book it.

What?

Kuechly: 6'3, 242 pounds

Willis: 6'1, 240 pounds

Kuechly Bench: 27 reps

Willis Bench: 22 Reps

The only thing you can say is that Kuechly had more reps than Willis, but Willis is widely known as one of the hardest hitting guys in the NFL.

Hey, Kuechly is awesome and going to be a great player in this league, but the amount of disrespect he's getting on this board is astounding. Willis is one of the best defensive players in the NFL, and has been an all-pro 6 times. Not a pro-bowler, but an all-pro. In other words, considered the best at his position all 6 years he's been in the league.

Go ahead and quote a few of the other measurements for speed and quickness and you'll begin to understand. I never said Willis was not a great player but calling Kuechly small is a joke.

Go ahead and quote a few of the other measurements for speed and quickness and you'll begin to understand. I never said Willis was not a great player but calling Kuechly small is a joke.

IDK why they would call him small? It's just a fan site posting their uneducated opinions. No reason for you guys to get pissed about it. If they think 6'3 & 242 is small, then I obviously wouldn't even pay attention to them.

I haven't looked at that site since like 2AM, but if I recall they used a misdirection play that Keek ended up dropping his blocker and making the tackle about 5 yards in?

and they said something to the effect that if that blocker wasn't such a bad player, the RB woulda ran or 15 yards or more...?

I got the feeling when I read it that they were saying "We can block him better, so we should do a lot of this."

Archived