• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about Special Teams from yesterday.

L-TownCat

Yesterday when we were locked up inside our own 15 yard line did Nortman really punt the ball from the goal line to the opposite 20? I remember thinking holy poo at the time but I have forgotten about it since. Any one else remember this or do I need to start drinking again?

Nortman has a hell of a hang time. How strange is it that we finally have a kicker and a punter that we can fully trust. At least since Jon Kasay left. Gano's leg strength blows me away every kickoff. I watched him do a practice field goal during the vikings game from about the 20-30 and the ball went over the net into the stands. I'm pretty sure it hit a fan lol.

Nortman has a hell of a hang time. How strange is it that we finally have a kicker and a punter that we can fully trust. At least since Jon Kasay left. Gano's leg strength blows me away every kickoff. I watched him do a practice field goal during the vikings game from about the 20-30 and the ball went over the net into the stands. I'm pretty sure it hit a fan lol.

Was it a ceiling fan?

I kid I kid

Archived