• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keek & Davis ranked 2nd

cheynehowell

This is my point exactly. You think there is something to be won here.

LoL there nothing to win here but theres something you can lose. Your dignity. You have none now. . . but to be fair you didnt have much to begin with so no worries.

1220 views of people laughing at you "Badass". . . and still counting.

Are you sure they are laughing at me or the idiocy of your overreaction? The fact that you're talking about dignity right now shows you have a little too much invested in this; I think anyone reading this page knows now you have little to none yourself btw. The fact that I trolled you is going way over your head right now.

Are you sure they are laughing at me or the idiocy of your overreaction? The fact that you're talking about dignity right now shows you have a little too much invested in this; I think anyone reading this page knows now you have little to none yourself btw. The fact that I trolled you is going way over your head right now.

Lol next, Badass

Why are you so fragile?  Did mama not love you. . . AwwwwHawHawHawwwww :P

Toughen up son, many more people are gonna call you a jackass. hahaha

1625 views of hilarity, Badass

Both of you are fuging retards. There, it's been said.

Now off to sleep.

I agree with this, I can only come down to his level and fight otherwise he doesnt get it so retard gloves it is. He calls me out to prove I said something and when I do he says "u mad". So no Casto, I have no sympathy for this kid and I fully intend on responding to him with retard gloves.

The hilarious part is, he was angry that he thought someone was being pretentious about saying stuff when my original comment said the exact same thing. 

I agree with this, I can only come down to his level and fight otherwise he doesnt get it so retard gloves it is. He calls me out to prove I said something and when I do he says "u mad". So no Casto, I have no sympathy for this kid and I fully intend on responding to him with retard gloves.

The hilarious part is, he was angry that he thought someone was being pretentious about saying stuff when my original comment said the exact same thing. 

lol Razey at the end of the day...

You still mad

:cam:

lol Razey at the end of the day...

You still mad

:cam:

The fact that you would use a Cam Newton picture for that when Im a panthers fan says it all doesnt it, Badass? His face makes me feel calm and playful, so Im not sure youre having the desired effect. Why do you think people are mad when they call you what you are? . . OR. . why do you think people are mad when you call them out and

I know youre fragile emotionally and Mommy probably never scolded you, thats why you think its ok to act like you do. Here in the real world, Badass, people will talk back to you, humiliate you and then laugh about it while others join in. Its not going away just because you keep trying to have the last word. . . and it keeps getting funnier to me so I have no reason to stop. hehehehe :P

Who would ever thought after 3 knee tears and about 1 and half seasons later TD would be part a LB core that is dangerous as this. The guy is amazing along with Keek. I have this funny feeling this could be the group and year that we get back to the SB and finally finish the job we started back in 1996. And win it all. I just have that feeling right now. It just seems everything is setting up in our favor right now. Hope it happens this year.

I never gave up on davis.

I know it was the easy thing to do though.

Archived