• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playbook: NE Patriots vs Carolina Panthers

MCC

Its just too many weapons for the Carolina Panthers to overcome and too much time for Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski to be on the same field together even more.. and THE BEST third down back in football in Shane Vereen coming back you better have 3 Luke Kuechlys to make a difference in this game.

Dearest Trenches,

I am so glad that you posted this.  I find the analysis to be above and beyond anything I have ever seen. I do hope that you forwarded this to Goddell as he may just go ahead and request that all of the Pats opponents simply forfeit from here on out. 

Unfortunately, I think that since its so close to game time we may not be able to cancel the game on Monday so maybe we here in Carolina should simply just hope that the Panthers don't get embarrassed too bad on Monday night.  I saw Kuechly, Davis and McDermont at the Dairy Queen today and they were just wallowing in pity and overcome with worry about Danny Whatshisnama and Rob Raciskowsi.  I am calling ESPN right now and ask that they air tape delayed curling in lieu of MNF but I suspect it will fall on deaf ears.

Again, thanks so much for your thorough, unbiased and in depth analysis of this game.  You are the embodiment of everything that most people on this message board believe you to be.

Coolest of Cool Beans,

NCD

Its just too many weapons for the Carolina Panthers to overcome and too much time for Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski to be on the same field together even more.. and THE BEST third down back in football in Shane Vereen coming back you better have 3 Luke Kuechlys to make a difference in this game.

my 3 year old knows more about football than you.

JGuaW.Em.138.jpeg River Boat Ron says, "Just wait and see,meanwhile shut the fug up".

Ouch. Looks like Chandler was responsible for 2 sacks. I wonder if Piggie gets the start on Monday.

Guy had been playing guard for literally a week and Hangman's been riding his couch all season. Chandler will start and I'm not too worried about it.

Ouch. Looks like Chandler was responsible for 2 sacks. I wonder if Piggie gets the start on Monday.

I think Chandler has a ton of upside and potential. All of his mistakes seem to come from the mental side, like not knowing his assignments. That'll come with time.  Hopefully he plays better this game. 

Archived